when the usual medications aren’t working
What date is the course?
Saturday 30 November 2019, 8.15 am - 3.30 pm
Where is the course held?
Monash lecture theatre, Central Clinical School,
Level 5, The Alfred Centre,
99 Commercial Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Please use Lift B
All health professionals, incl allied health, Nursing staff and Doctors and anyone who is interested in pain medicine
Lectures and Interactive Case based Clinical Discussions
- Opioid resistance
- Alternatives to full agonist opioids
- Anti neuropathic agents and clonidine
- Ketamine and lignocaine
- Addiction related behaviours
- Addiction medicine
- Regional anaesthesia in acute pain
Participants in the ANZCA and FPM CPD program, may claim their attendance under the Knowledge and skills activity for problem-based learning at 2 credits per hour.
- Dr. Kerry Mclaughlin
- Dr. Mir Wais Sekandarzad
- Dr. Alex Konstantatos
- $220 for Fellows / Consultants
- $160 for Trainee / Nurse / Other
2019 Pain Symposium is full and Registrations Closed.